KETOGENIC DIET AND THE YOUNG BRAIN
SLEEP LIKE A BABY! THE IMPORTANCE OF SLEEP IN THE NICU
NEONATAL SEIZURE AND NEUROMONITORING TALKS
HEMODYNAMIC MANAGEMENT AND NEWBORN BRAIN TALKS
FETAL NEUROLOGY TALKS
Quality improvement and newborn brain talks
Neonatal encephalopathy talks
Neonatal neuroimaging talks
Welcome to Your New Member Portal!
Monthly QI Publications List for NBS
We want the forums to be a useful resource for our members but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other members in respect of any healthcare matters.
NBS does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of NBS or any entity associated with the NBS Member Forum.
Although the NBS Forum does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of messages posted by forum members, we reserve the right to delete any posted message for any reason whatsoever.
Violation of these NBS Forum Guidelines may result in your content being removed, your participation being limited, your membership being revoked, and/or you being banned from access to, participation in, and/or contribution to NBS Forums altogether, or other action in the sole discretion of NBS.
We also rely on the participants to report abuse and inappropriate content or behavior by notifying NBS immediately via XXX@newbornbrainsociety.org. In the event that any abuse or inappropriate content is brought to our attention, NBS will take all appropriate action.
Newborn Brain Society reserve the right to amend these Rules at any time without notice.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The use, release, or any transmission of any protected health information that can identify a patient, a patient’s relatives, or household members is strictly prohibited without explicit consent. All posts need to comply with HIPPA policies.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your topics or messages in the appropriate forum.
- Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- Do not contribute or reference any content that you would not want all members to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Do not engage in any form of solicitation or spamming.
- Do not engage in any activity that is unlawful.
- Do not contribute any content protected by copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights without the express, prior, written permission of the copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights owner
- Do not harass, abuse, criticize, or threaten another members. If you disagree with the content contributed by another member, respond respectfully to the subject at issue. Do not personally attack any member, whether or not you agree with the content they contribute.
- All defamatory, libelous, abusive, profane, disparaging, hateful, threatening, harassing, offensive, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, or illegal content is strictly prohibited.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.