A world in which all newborns have access to and receive the optimal brain care.
To advance newborn brain care through international multidisciplinary collaboration, education, and innovation.
1) To facilitate multidisciplinary international collaboration between clinicians, parents, scientists, and others with a focus on newborn brain care.
2) To sponsor, host and participate in educational events that will expand the field of neonatal neurocritical and neuroprotective care.
3) To develop consensus publications including best practice guidelines and expert opinions in the field of newborn brain care.
4) To provide a platform for members to exchange clinical practice guidelines and parent resources related to newborn brain care.
5) To support multi-center collaborative activities, quality improvement and research projects related to the field of neonatal neurology and brain development.
6) To collaborate with existing relevant societies and organizations in efforts to achieve the above objectives.