Newborn Brain Society’s Educational Committee has launched a weekly webinar series.
Join experts in the field of neonatal neurology as they speak on clinical and research guidelines, educate on new techniques, and answer your questions!
Registration is free for all our live webinar sessions, but the recordings are only available to members. To learn more about our membership options, click here.
October Speakers & Dates:
- October 1st: Cerebral Oxygenation and the PDA Dilemma: Can NIRS Monitoring Help? – Valerie Chock, MD, MS Epi – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- October 8th: Insights into the Pathways to Adverse Neurodevelopmental Outcomes in the Preterm Infant – Terrie Inder, MBChB, MD – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- October 15th: HIE in the Preterm Infant: Brain Injury, Therapies and Outcomes – Ted Rosenkrantz, MD – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- October 22nd: Elemental Role of the Neonatal Therapist in Providing Neuroprotective Care for Preterm Infants in the NICU – Catherine Smith
- October 29th: Neonatal Metabolic Epilepsies – Phillip Pearl, MD