View core curriculum topics here.
Recent Webinar TopicsDecember 2022
- Congenital Malformations of the Brain – Zarina Assis, MD
- Bacterial and Fungal CNS Infections of the Newborn – Rachel Greenberg, MD
- The Legacy of Dr. Taeun Chang in Neonatal Neurocritical Care: Research on Post Neonatal Epilepsy Outcomes & Treatment for Hemimegalencephaly – Tammy Tsuchida, MD & Tayyba Anwar, MD
- Neuromuscular Disorders in the Neonate: Challenges of Diagnosis and Treatment in the New Era of Disease Modifying Therapies – Carolina Tesi Rocha, MD
- Acquired Viral Infections of the Newborn Brain – Linda de Vries, MD
- The F Words with spinda bifida – Paige Terrien Church, MD
Neonatal Cerebellar Development – Sylke Steggerda, MD
Promise to discover novel interventions by untangling the cell type-specific effects of hypoxia on the developing brain’s epigenome – Ana Cristancho, MD, and Developmental brain injury and social determinants of health: opportunities to combine preclinical – Danielle Barber, MD
- Criteria for Therapeutic Hypothermia: Role of the Neurological Examination – Abbot Laptook, M.D.
- IVH in the Term infant: Fetal and Neonatal Considerations – Carolina V. Guimaraes, MD and Susan R. Hintz, MD, MS Epi
- Basics of Neonatal Brain MRI – Zarina Assis, MBBS, DNB, DM (NIMHANS)
- Assess Four ”Great Neonatal Neurological Syndromes” Using EEG-State Analyses: Time-dependent Neurobiological Information for Clinical Decision-Making – Mark Scher, MD
- National asphyxia and cooling register of Switzerland – Barbara Brotschi Aufdenblatten, PD Dr. med. and Cornelia Hagmann, MD, PhD, Prof